Sunday 30 September 2012

Love Where You Live - Blogging Challenge



Earlier this week I posted about loving where I live. It sparked a few conversations (in real life, no less!) and in the comments Kati mentioned she lived in Finland but she didn't think it was very notable. Now, I think Finland sounds very interesting and I reckon she should do a post about it because I, for one, would love to read it.

Examining the readers of Caught My Eye I can see they come from all around the world. It would be great if some of you would blog about where you live. If you don't think it's interesting maybe try and view it through someone elses eyes because I bet there are features you take for granted that are not run-of-the-mill or boring at all.

If you need a little help to get started here are some questions to answer or things to photograph.
  1. Where do you live (it's ok, I don't want your actual address, but more specific than "England" would be good)
  2. How long have you lived there?
  3. What is your favourite thing about living there?
  4. Where do you go when you need a little peace?
  5. If you could go anywhere local right now, where would it be? 
  6. Why?
  7. What would you change about where you lived?
  8. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you and why?
The idea is to sell where you live to someone new and who knows, maybe even yourself. Add lots of pictures and let me know if you do blog about it with a comment here, Twitter or Facebook because I am wonderfully nosy and want to have a look.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely idea! Have just linked up :) http://bigeejit.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/love-where-you-live.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just finished writing mine :) http://tiikeritytto.blogspot.fi/2012/10/love-where-you-live.html

    ReplyDelete